Jambands.ca

May Festivals

treefaery

So I'm planning on doing a little travelling in may....seeing as school is over for the year and i have to work all summer, I think its the only way I won't killl myself.

Anyone know of good festivals that month? I'm planning on going down to the states, but staying in the north eastern area, then going out to eastern canada.

Suggestions?

The Spring Shaker May 28/29 in St Andrews NB

featuring:

The Slip (two nights)

Addison Groove Project

Raisinhill

GTB

JSB

Nero

Hiway Freeker

Christian Hayes Element

Melonworks

This years Shaker is shaping up to be the finest event Woodbourne Farm has seen yet! Be sure to get in on the fun!

Eloise

5/7/2004 -5/8/2004 - HAYMAKER MUSIC FESTIVAL

Spotsylvania, VA: Oakley Farm

Artists: Little Feat, Keller Williams, Drive-By Truckers, Hackensaw Boys, Tea Leaf Green, Reid Genauer and The Assembly of Dust, Old School Freight Train, Homemade Bread, DJ Williams, Mclaws Drive, Driftwood, David Via & Corn Tornado, Jackass Flats, The Flail, Special Ed and The Shortbus Bluegrass Band, Brothers Past, Del McCoury Band, MOFRO, Percy Hill, Perpetual Groove, many more tba

Festival Website: http://www.haymaker.net

E-mail: haymaker@haymaker.net

5/28/2004 -5/30/2004 - 7TH ANNUAL BIG WU FAMILY REUNION

Geneva, MN: Harmony Park Music Garden

Artists: The Big Wu, Particle, Jeff Austin & Chris Castino, OM Trio, Hot Buttered Rum String Band, God Johnson, Pleasure Pause, Mr. Sticky, Sweet Potato Project, White Iron Band, Mary and Mars, Medeski Martin & Wood, Umphrey's McGee, Willie Waldman Project featuring Rob Wassermann, 12 Rods, & More to Come!

Come check out the 7th Annual Big Wu Family Reunion. We have moved back to Harmony Park Music Garden and look forward to three days of music, festivities, and camping under the oak trees. The Big Wu Family Reunion prides itself on being an affordable, boot kicking, foot stompin' good time.

Festival Website: http://www.thebigwu.com/reunion

E-mail: alison@thebigwu.com

Phone: 612.581.9618

5/29/2004 -5/30/2004 - SUMMER CAMP 2004

Chillicothe, IL: Three Sisters Park

Artists: moe., Keller Williams, Leftover Salmon, Medeski Martin & Wood, Umphrey's McGee, Jazz Mandolin Project, Particle, MOFRO, Oteil and the Peacemakers, Charlie Hunter, OM Trio, Jim Donovan , New Monsoon, Tea Leaf Green, Benevento/Russo Duo, Mary and Mars, Groovatron, Jeff Austin & Chris Castino, and more bands to be announced!

This year's Summer Camp Music Festival will feature over 30 bands on 3 stages; 2 vending ares with exotic food, clothing and more; daily musician workshops; and special late night shows! All this, and on-site camping at the beautiful Three Sisters Park in Chillicothe, Illinois!

Festival Website: http://www.jaytv.com/summercamp2004

E-mail: SummerCamp@jaytv.com

Phone: 217-363-7444

Haymaker down in VA May 7 & 8th...i PROMISE it'll be a good time!! [see you there!]

Phanphest the next weekend up in Jersey!

my birthday is the wednesday in between so i will be having a little bit of fun at these places [even though i will be working them both!] COME!!!

Archived