Jambands.ca

Dog names

Vermontdave

I have also had the pleasure of meeting this sweet doggie. She has the saddest eyes I had ever seen. I'm so excited to hear she is moving on to a more loving family. Thank you so much Mike and Sharon for taking part in getting her out of that very cold yet cool looking dog house. You guys rock. Congrats to the new proud Papa (Dave). She's very lucky to have you. For a name.....hmmmmmmmm....I think she looks like a "Rose".

[smile]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy all!

I'm new to this thing but was delighted to see lovely dog being given a new lease on life and a little bit of lovin'! Kudos to all involved.

For names, how about Bernadette (Bernie for short), Tulip or Butch (so she's a girl)?!?

Doc

Well that sounds like it went just perfectly! I'm so glad to hear she wasn't to anxious and that there were no border problems.

Honestly, when I read about her running around with another dog, my heart swelled up. That's the only exercise she's had since at least November. You are such a good man Dave. I hope the two of you are happy for years to come.

Archived