Jambands.ca

TTC help please

i'm presently staying in Toronto, and would like to take the TTC to Rancho Relaxo tonight. I'm at O'Conner and Airley(east of Donlands and west of Coxwell), near Don Mills Rd. South and the DVP. Rancho Relaxo is at College and Spadina. I already tried calling (416)TTC-INFO--is that the right number? any help would be apprieciated

you are going to have to take a bus WEST to "Yonge street".. When You get to Yonge St hop on the subway at any major intersection and take the subway probably SOUTH (depending on where you get on) And be sure to grab a transfer from one of those red transfer dispenser thingys... go to "College" Station.

When you get to College ask the TTC guy how you get to the westbound streetcar.. Hop on that, which will be free with the transfer and ask the dude or lady driving the streetcar to stop at Spadina... Rancho is like a block south of COllege on Spadina...

good luck!

and whats going on at Rancho Relaxo anyway?

hey there,

your best bet is to probably hop on a bus from where ur at that will take you to Pape station... i believe its a bus off of Don Mills... one you get to Pape, you wanna go westbound to Spadina... get off the train at spadina and take the streetcar south to college... once you get to college its a 30 second walk west on the north side... hope that helps... and dont dress to warmly... Rancho Relaxo is a very warm place!

Archived