Jambands.ca

Ottawa and the sens are a bunch of babies

ollie

Awesome! I've been clamouring for this for years. We'll smoke you Leafs fans out of this city one way or the other. [big Grin]

But really, our city council is pretty weenie and this only furthers it. Pretty obvious smokescreen to what's really going on in city hall too.

P.S. Can we agree that both our teams SUCK right now. Wait, I can't even say that about the Leafs because they had the sac to come back against Buffalo. Grr. [Mad]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dress code at the Corel Centre. Also, the only words you are allowed to say in the building are "Go" and "Sens". Clapping is acceptable, but no shouting. Any derogatory statements toward the Senators or Ottawa in general may result in a public hanging.

C'mon now it's all in good spirited fun...How bout all you Leafs fans show up in your shirts and donate to the food bank...I think it's a great idea, or are you all to mean spirited to donate to charity...

Quote:

Mayor Bob Chiarelli says, "Certainly it's tongue-in-cheek. It's meant to create some excitement around the city. We want the Maple Leaf fans in the Corel Centre to realize that the city is behind the Senators."

So relax all you Leaf fans...Here you go crying again...

Archived