Jambands.ca

Page, Oteil and Russel?

p.p.

Did anyone attempt to mail order tickets for this? They play in Vermont on the 30th of Dec. at Higher Ground, and in NYC for New Years. I'm trying to go to the Higher Ground show, but I have my doubts on getting tickets. Mail order is a lottery that ends tomorrow at 11:59am. Higher Ground holds about 500 (I think) and I'm mail order 15,662. What do you think of my chances? If any of you want to try (if not for yourselves), I'll buy the tickets off you regardless of if I get mine.

This show sounds way too good to be true! shocked.gif" border="0

I didn't realize that it would be that difficult. 500/16000 is about a 1 in 32 chance. That's not so bad though. You just need 32 people to try for you to guarantee a ticket, but that's assuming that the laws of probability are correct.

I would hope that the actual mail order number you have is not an accurate indication of how many people are involved.

I realized that it is one order for both Vermont and New Years, so that's a bit better. Just hope that most people are just ordering for New Years. As well, mail order is only a fraction of the tickets. Higher Ground will be selling some on Friday over the phone, through their sight and at some record store in Burlington. Bullfrog is openning up in New York. I don't know who is in VT.

Like I said before if anyone wants to try for me, I'll buy them regardless and owe a huge favour. grin.gif" border="0