Jambands.ca

Estradasphere?

Snelly

Ouch!-fucking border. They are a crazy band.. cool guys too. a little bit of a hard-on for Mr Bungle, but they can all play their instruments so it ends up being a good hard-on. confused.gif" border="0 They were touring with Daiquiri last year, and that band makes my insides bleed.

We had a talk in the basement of babylon .. the bass and the horn player were talking about the jam scene and their push to make it a more musically eclectic scene, and less passive..and how the Slip are sellouts because they started to sing.. and that The String Cheese Incident epitomizes everything that is wrong with the Jam scene. opinionated guys, but damn fine musicians. I dont think they quite have the jam scene figured out though.

just to totally change the subject for a minute, I must tell you that I still don't get the avatar for Pablo. I was watching GM check the sanctuary and saw the brainy guy and said "oh great, he actually has an avatar now", but it turns out he always had and I just never see it...does anyone know why? Not that it is really important, it just sort of puzzles me.