Jambands.ca

GO SENS GO!!!!

It feels great to finally have that monkey off my back. Im so glad Havlat put that one home - perfect payback for that nasty lumber sandwich he got (though the Flyer player was falling at the time).

I fucking hope they meet the Habs cuz the only way they can play each other is in the semi-finals. That would be unbelievable (and guarantee a Canadian team in the Stanley cup finals).

Anyway it looks like Ottawa's path is through Toronto (if Montreal can get their defense together and topple the Bruins otherwise its Beantown).

The only thing I fear about TO is the noncalls that take place during their goonish play. All i know is if Corson skates up to a Sen and punches him in the face their should be a call.

They were in fine form last night (Roberts skates in from the redline and ends some kids season, nice). But whatever I guess it works. Actually I kind of fear Cujo getting hot cuz that guys the anit-christ when he's going.

GO SENS GO

No need to fear The Buds, kids...man I hope dogatthestation ain't readin' this...

It all seems for naught though when the West just sails by whomever survives in the East! Maybe it shouldn't be a matter of bringing Canadian teams up to par with the American squads. I think Bettman should look into some skill transfer from the west to the east...

Ah, crap! I'm livin' in Ontario aren't I? This post ain't gonna make anybody happy I'm sure...

How do you delete these things??...oh no I hit the Add Reply button...

grin.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0