Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo News Video

Chewie

hey matt whats up? i hear you may have pine knob tix fer phil. if you have any extras to pass along i'm sure i could put them to good use. i'm sorry if this sounds like begging but thats pretty much what i'm doing eh? sorry dude. hope you guys have a good time at deer creek. its a great venue. we went down a couple years back for further. we'll talk to you soon. swifty p.s hey hey hockeytown!!

we will be pretty much in hockeytown so you better wear your asskickers! do you still plan on camping with us? will you terds meet up with us at the campsite before the show? if not we'll have a spot near the trees by shakedown.as per eeewwwsh. are butch and stu and the rest of the boys going?can't wait!!! btw i am still looking for someone to go to robert randolph with on thursday. anyone interested?

yeah, gonna do our best to get to the camp site around 1 or so. party. if not, yeah, same place same time. you got lawn. if we happen not to even meet up in the lot, smae place on the lawn i reckon too?

did you get a hold of Nomad to see if he;'s gonna go to Randolph. 734-765-5231.

doubt the rest of the boys will make it. they doon't believe in doing anything fun anymore i don't think.