Jambands.ca

chewie

meggo

allo MT, how goes it? just starting to think about firming up weekend plans. sarah says she's not going, i gave her a bit of a hard time but what can ya do? anyway i'm still game, and some friends of mine (well you know blair and mud) they're havin a party that night and heading over for ABB the next day too, so we should arrange something with them. anyway, i'll b e around. sad to hear about houser.

peace : )

cool.

i'm still in and so are a couple of friends of mine in toronto (at least for bobby d)

yeah...i know about sarah, i gave her a hard time too.

so, i can drive but i gotta work until noon on friday so anytime after that and then we can chill in the hotel room.

call me later on and we'll get everything together. 809-1629

later

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

Chewie, what the hell have you been doin with yourself these past weeks. Lets hook up for some beers!

good idea...are u busy this weekend?

wanna see dylan and abb?

call my cell if ya wanna. 809-1629

so english...you wanna make a nye trip? hehe.

okay, call me at work tomorrow if i don't get ahold of you tonight - 380-9156. i think i'll be stuck there til roughly 3. if that's too late just let me know, i can meet you in the big smoke. blair and christy are having that big going away party so i think i'm going to go there after the show, do you think you'll be up for that? and my sister lives right near there, so i might end up crashing there, just for convenience, but we can play that by ear. also - what do you want to do for sat night? keri was thinking maybe we could all camp. i think that would be okay. i'm pretty sure no one will feel like driving. anyway - give me a shout!