Jambands.ca

That darn Shain Shapiro! (and other news)

SaggyBalls

Alright! I thought this would pique some interest as it's a mighty silly trend (i think shain's a nice guy that tries to help out music and musicians alike - keep in mind he's human so he can't be expected to be perfect...but please don't start it up here. if you have an issue then keep it to that issue and not this thread)

So I'm in Toronto again and was curious to see what everyone's doing tonight.

I'm also curious about whether anyone might need any help with anything this summer...I'm out of a job and need to pay for car insurance...

And also, i was wondering how y'all were doin! I've been kind out of the loop for awhile and feel a bit bad about it. things on the go and this and that you know...

anyone wanna come to London sometime when i'm packed and help me party away Londontown?>? Wednesdays are always good nights in London. Mo' Gravy (Funk Night spun by A.J.)at Call the Office.

and i'm always up for good times provided i can get around...

And, Shain - sorry i haven't called you. i'm away from London and don't quite know where to start. drop me an email with your phone number and i'll hit you back tonight.

Cheers, everybody and remember - only you can prevent forest fires!

Alright! I thought this would pique some interest as it's a mighty silly trend (i think shain's a nice guy that tries to help out music and musicians alike - keep in mind he's human so he can't be expected to be perfect...but please don't start it up here. if you have an issue then keep it to that issue and not this thread)

LOL

Yeah just make a new thread instead with Shain as the topic....seems Can o' phish explained and apologised for his venting.

As for tonight...drinking beer.