Jambands.ca

AFI's 100 top movie quotes...

rubberdinghy

Dirk: Jack, I was thinking about my name, y'know?

Jack Horner: Yeah?

Dirk: I was wondering if you had any ideas.

Jack Horner: I've got a few, but you tell me.

Dirk: Well, my idea was, y'know, I want a name I want it so it can cut glass, y'know, razor sharp.

Jack Horner: Tell me.

Dirk: When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Dirk Diggler."

98. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. Dirty Dancing, 1987

All the chicks on here had better know that one. ;) LMAO! That movie's the best for some of the worst (best?) quotes ever. Still not going to see Havana Nights though...and I even watched that Mariah Carey trainwreck Glitter!

Lesson learned: Weed can't make anything fun. :(

Hillarious!!!! :laugh:

I actually saw Havana Nights( just before we went to Cuba) and your right not to see it cause it sucked! Althought if your a fan of P.S, he has a cameo!

I always thought it was strange that he said "nobody puts baby in a corner" I always wondered..what if she chose to sit there, from what I could see it looked like the best seat in the house!

Totally Voodoo, you get it! ;) "Baby" doesn't have her back to the door (which really creeps me out) and she's got a totally unobstructed view. What the hell? To this day I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell that means. Hahaha!

Good to hear I'm not missing anything with Havana Nights. I can't believe PS had a cameo. Hilarious! Whatever happened to his promising music career?

She's like the wind through my tree

She rides the night next to me

She leads me through moonlight

Only to burn me with the sun

She's taken my heart

But she doesn't know what she's done

Guess that ^ solves the mystery. *rolling on the floor with laugher*

Good to hear I'm not missing anything with Havana Nights. I can't believe PS had a cameo. Hilarious! Whatever happened to his promising music career?

She's like the wind through my tree

She rides the night next to me

She leads me through moonlight

Only to burn me with the sun

She's taken my heart

But she doesn't know what she's done

Guess that ^ solves the mystery. *rolling on the floor with laugher*

Oh, beleive it! ;)

one of my students was begged me to let the gr 10 spanish class watch havana nights... i got a hoot out of seeing PS (i remember being at my big sister's probably 10th birthday party, they watched dirty dancing and were swooning all over the place). movie was pretty blah but the music was okay!