Jambands.ca

Football pool - Keeper League advice

Booche

I'm gonna need some help boys. Primo RB's are selling out quickly (surprise surprise).

I have picks 23 and 26, and will probably grab 2 rb's, unless I can snatch a top-flight receiver like Marvin Harrison or Tory Holt. If Lamont Jordan and/or Corey Dillon are available, I will probably go that route.

What do you arsewhipes think?

I'd go with Jordan and Brown. Jordan is defenitly the starter in Oakland. Ignore all the R Williams talk. Brown will be the starter for the first 4 games and though he may lose a few carries to Williams this year he is the future.

Bell has a lot of potential but the Denver RB situation is always a mess. He may start one week and be third on the depth chart the next.

I made my pick.

Terrell Owens (WR)

Guaranteed, the next guy picking is PISSED off. I am sure he was planning on taking him. So, I have Peyton and Terrell. I look gooooooooood so far. As long as they stay healthy and I dont screw up the rest of this draft, I should do rather well.

I took Lamont Jordan yet (hello Raider scum!), but was toying between him and Chad Johnson (wr, monster player). I would have screwed myself at running back had I not made that pick. I dont choose again for 20 or so picks and will probably drop bumping this thread once we get through the first few rounds.

Man, I am loving the look of my team so far!