Jambands.ca

Gov't Mule 4/27/06 Buffalo SETLIST

NewRider

1st Set: Hammer And Nails, Slackjaw Jezebel, I Think You Know What I Mean > When The Levee Breaks > I Think You Know What I Mean, Lay Your Burden Down, Bad Little Doggie, About To Rage, Mr. Man, Red House, That's What Love Will Make You Do

2nd Set: When Doves Cry > Beautifully Broken > When Doves Cry, Empty Pages, I Shall Return, Rocking Horse > Drums > jam > Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood > Johnny Bratton jam, Painted Silver Light, Mule

Encore: Soulshine

Sadly, I didn't make the show. I think Afropoppa did and I'm not sure if FairySari and ol' Craiger made it down or not. That second set looks fucking great though and I really wish I had made it down.

Mountain Jam sounds great. I wish there was on-site camping though.

This show was fantastic! One of the better Mule shows I've ever seen. I was right up front and I could see Warren's face all nite long...wonderful. For I shall return they did the chorus from Drift Away, which was funny because someone up front was holding a sign that said I Shall Return > Drift Away. They also teased Smokestack Lightning during Lay Your Burden Down (best jam of the night) and the Soulshine was a reggae version that was really neat.

All in all a great, met a lot of cool people and there were lots of surprises thrown out by mule.

Mountain Jam is going to be amazing, you'll see me there. Oh and btw, there is onsite camping NewRider.

Edited by Guest

For I shall return they did the chorus from Drift Away, which was funny because someone up front was holding a sign that said I Shall Return > Drift Away.

Son of a BITCH! I was wondering if the setlist wasn't including that!!!

Oh and btw, there is onsite camping NewRider.

shit! I have to learn how to read things all the way through!