Jambands.ca

Cherry Bake Off

Ms Zimmy

I'm in a bake off at work and the title is "Anything with Cherries" and well, I need a good recipe with [color:red]fresh cherries.

If I win, I'll split the $ with ya (winner usually takes home $40-$60). And people go all out.

Reason I need help: I really dislike Maraschino cherries and stay away from all cherry desserts.

Thanks

Reason I need help: I really dislike Maraschino cherries and stay away from all cherry desserts.

Well, maraschino cherries aren't fresh, they're preserved (and don't taste like cherries anyway).

I'd try to think outside the box, and see about making something that wasn't a dessert. I found a bunch of cherry recipes here, including one for baked brie in puff pastry with (dried) cherries.

Aloha,

Brad

De nada; I just resurrected a standard web site for recipes and such, and found the first one that looked interesting. I think there were like 42 pages of recipes at that site alone, so some paging back and forth would be worthwhile.

As to the winnings, I'll take the money if you want, but I'd almost prefer it if you just gave my share to the food bank (either in cash or in food).

Aloha,

Brad