Jambands.ca

CANCELLED: Caution Jam @ The Casbah - December 7th

\/\/illy

I've just received word that this show has been cancelled. If anyone knows another Hamilton venue that might support this act on Friday night, I'd love to try and convince the guys to do it. Otherwise, no Caution Jam show in Hamilton. Booooooooo!

cjdec7th.jpg

This should be a fantastic night of music. It's been years since the boys have played this room and they're looking to tear it up in The Hammer!

[color:purple]remember when mark moved out west?

Yup, I sure do! He's back for a couple weeks of visiting and gigging. The killer December 1st show is one of the gigs he's playing and this one is another he's playing. You can bet the whole band will really be looking to raise the bar since there are only a few gigs being played. Yowzers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm glad I'm going catch the december 1st show though.

Since you missed the December 1st show, how about coming out on Friday night?! ;-)

Personally I'm pretty happy that this show is happening. I need my Caution Jam fix. The big Toronto triple-bill was a blast but I really didn't feel like I got my Caution Jam fix.

Who's in?!

I'm glad I'm going catch the december 1st show though.

Since you missed the December 1st show' date=' how about coming out on Friday night?! ;-)[/quote']

As much as I want to after missing fridays show Willy, another show that I'm recording is the same night, I also owe them their set I recorded at CTMF.

As much as I want to after missing fridays show Willy, another show that I'm recording is the same night, I also owe them their set I recorded at CTMF.

Well, if you're looking for ideas, you could setup, hit record, and ask Doug to watch it for you. Then hit up The Casbah and boogie your ass off! ;)

Well, I hope everyone has fun no matter what they do that night!

Dudes I don't think we can rock house shows two nights in a row...just not possible. Sorry to hear about this cancellation though.

As for 'Rocky Saugeen', it's the name we've officially given to our house, where we host full-on electric rock shows in the basement. This Saturday night will be the 7th house show since the end of May and they've all been a blast. The house is so named, funny enough, because of a large road sign I found on a trip to Ghost Town one year. The road right before the road to Ghost Town is Rocky Saugeen Road. The sign is now mounted above the entrance to our shed, as evidenced in the following photographs:

l_b32a2e64c6c26075157e838b414c3695.jpg

l_7bb656fc7bc72bf4a5c82832811644ec.jpg

l_0b342c8555326f30e87ce7e8186dac26.jpg