Jambands.ca

Slowcoaster March 8th- Rancho Relaxo

Ol'Hickster

I may be popping by; probably after Slowcoaster will be done though unfortunately. There's another band on the bill that I wouldn't mind checking out. (Called Beth-someething something)

I think you mean Beth In Battle Mode; they're playing at Rancho Relaxo starting at 1:00am. The CMW Band List for 'B' says

This trio’s economical approach is also reflected in the songs: short, catchy and direct, a combination of The Who, The Cars and Daft Punk. Are they the world's premier garage-prog-disco power trio?

Aloha,

Brad

I may be popping by; probably after Slowcoaster will be done though unfortunately. There's another band on the bill that I wouldn't mind checking out. (Called Beth-someething something)

I think you mean Beth In Battle Mode; they're playing at Rancho Relaxo starting at 1:00am. The CMW Band List for 'B' says

This trio’s economical approach is also reflected in the songs: short' date=' catchy and direct, a combination of The Who, The Cars and Daft Punk. Are they the world's premier garage-prog-disco power trio?[/quote']

Aloha,

Brad

That's the one Brad! They were good enough that I'd go see them again. I also saw White Cowbell Oklahoma for the first time last night, at the Horseshoe... HOLY SHITBALLS! That was off the hook. Definitely going again next time around.