Jambands.ca

Sugarmegs.org down ....

Kanada Kev

Hadn't checked in for a while, but looks like sugarmegs.org is down temporarily.

A buddy of mine is jumping on their offer though. Check this out:

NEWS Friday, 2008-05-09

GOT BANDWIDTH?

SugarMegs streaming server is taking a little setbreak until we can find a new bandwidth host. Brian at InternetResults who has so graciously hosted SugarMegs streaming for the past few years is no longer able to supply the free 13mb/sec bandwidth we were using. It was a great trip and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brian for everything!

If you or someone you know has spare bandwidth available please get in touch.

Many people have send email offering contributions to keep SugarMegs going. While I appreciate the offers, I am not accepting them at this time. The kind of bandwidth we were using would cost close to $1,000 per month. If you feel compelled to donate send some money to CommonDreams.org which is a progressive news site that you should be reading EVERY DAY!!!

peter at furthurnet dot org

Oh yea, send me a 750 gig drive or bigger and I will make you a copy of ALL 21,000 shows...Live music lives!

Wow! Is it HQ stuff?

Whats a 750gig drive cost now a days? Wonder if I could just buy one online and have it shipped right to him?>? Almost seems to good to pass up?

I can't find the list. Is it all dead or everything? Are there SBDs? DSBDS?