Jambands.ca

Roomate wanted for great apartment in T.O.$575/incl.

The Chameleon

Hi Gang,

Posting this for my friend who has a great pad and needs a great roommate..spread the work please.

------------------------------

Hi,

I have room for rent in my two bedroom apartment for May 1st or earlier. The apartment is on the second level of a detached house on a cute residential street. It is $575 inclusive with the exception of phone/internet and cable which runs about $45 a month. The bedroom is large and has a decent sized closet with east facing window. The apartment is complete with eat in kitchen and cozy living room, 4 piece bathroom room with a balcony.

The place is conveniently located at Pape and Danforth and is a two minute walk from Pape subway, cool stores, fantastic restaurants, and some nice parks. A great place to be in the spring/summer.

About me: I am a 31 fun-loving year old female professional. I work hard during the week and am therefore quiet, but like to go out and have fun on weekends. I am vegetarian and a HUGE music lover and tend to go to a lot of concerts. So music is often playing here - everything from disco, classic rock, and electronic music. I also have a very friendly cat so you would need to be OK with that.

I am looking for a roommate who is clean, social, respectful and mature (in character) and looking to put down some roots in a great space. Smoking is not ok here but I am 420 friendly.

I am also open to finding a place with someone in a different location, so if you like me but want a change of venue I am up for it. The Beaches have always been appealing!

Those who are anti-social with drama and emotional baggage need not apply.

email: shyla_brenanan@yahoo.ca

Edited by Guest