Jambands.ca

Springsteen @ Buffalo 11/22

Kanada Kev

Yup, I know it's the same night as Phish in Syracuse. However, this is the tour closer for Bruce and the E-Street Band. There is a possibility this could be the last E-Street show ever if they choose to not tour again (a good possibility).

They have been covering Springsteen albums on this tour. For the Buffalo stop it's gonna be GREETINGS FROM ASBURY PARK!!! Fuck Yeah :)

BUFFALO SHOW TO FEATURE GREETINGS FROM ASBURY PARK, N.J.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will perform the album Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. during their concert in Buffalo, NY, on November 22, the final date of their 2009 'Working on a Dream' tour. Released in January, 1973, 'Greetings' marked Springsteen's debut as a recording artist; it is the first time this album will be performed in its entirety. Bruce and the band have performed the albums 'The Wild, The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle', 'Born to Run', 'Darkness on the Edge of Town', 'The River' and 'Born in the USA' during their fall tour.

Sorry Phish, I think I'm going to see The Boss instead. Catch ya on the next tour ;) Too bad it wasn't an off night for Phish as maybe Trey would have shown up :D

WAY psyched for this show. Skipping Phish in Syracuse to see it. The band has been on FIRE the past few years and this promises to be a rager for sure. May also be the final E Street Band show too. Especially if Clarence's knees are as bad as rumored. The man could barely walk 2 years ago. Don't know how he does it.

BRUCEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm also skipping Phish in Syracuse to see Bruce Springsteen & the E Street band close their "Working on a Dream Tour," perform 'Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J.' for the first time and step on and off the stage as the current E Street Band for possibly the final time.

I can't wait!

Tim

Hey Timmy,

Did you get tix already??? I zoned out and when there were still some cheapy upper bowls last week i missed 'em. Now it seems as if it's the hottest ticket around (on the BTX board ).

Hoping for a ticket drop, or maybe some good luck by just showing up ;)

Lemme know if you hear of any extras.

Hey Kanada Kev,

I got them a bit ago and unfortunately I don't have any extras.

Buffalo gigs, specifically HSBC throught ticket.com is famous for releasing tickets early the day of the gig. For example one that is for a even a Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band gig, the last time they played HSBC which was last winter I got a pair of GA floor the day of the gig. So check early and often today and tomorrow.

Good luck,

Tim

Thanks Tim,

Yea, that's what I'll be going for. The last Springsteen gig in Toronto i did that. Got in on the ticket drop and got floors day of. The Springsteen heads on BTX have a solid service that notifies you as soon as ticket drops happen. For those hitting multi shows it's well worth it. I'll just take my chances though ;)

I'll be checking on the hour.