Jambands.ca

Cat Stevens(Yussuf Islam) Massey Hall Dec 1 2014

RobL

It's a paperless ticket. They will swipe my cc for entrance. Ny State has a law it has to be a paper ticket and tickets were already on sale through ticket brokers and the tickets had not even been on sale yet. So he canceled. Good to go for Toronto. Tickets are not transferable. Only the name of the person who bought the tickets with their credit card will be aloud admittance.

i was considering it, but then decided not to...  i knew it would be a tough ticket (with no option to transfer if i couldn't make it) and expensive (i don't want to sit in the gallery).  however, i would like to see him so i hope he will come back again in the future for more shows.  it will definitely be cool and interesting to see the first show back! 

yes very tough. i was clicking for 15 minutes then finnally. we are 7th row dead centre. not cheap but it's nyree's bd present and she absolutley loves cat stevens. So i took the hit on my cc. Will be worth every penny. luckly porter had an amazing sale so we can fly in to the island and fly out the next morning for next to nothing. can't wait!!!