Jambands.ca

Just Curious....

ForbinHood

How the Ottawa Senators were able to find Aleaxndre Daigle in the draft again this year?? I like the idea of sending Yashin to Siberia but for Spezza? Hes got an Attitude problem as big as Yashin's... and now with the Islanders signing Peca watch them make the play offs now... Interesting summer NHL stuff!

I think I may become a Sens fan now. I think that trade was fan-fucking-tastic....I was going to write an article for the Sanctuary about the Pros of it but this post will definitely suffice, it will be much shorter this way........The Sens will definitely make some cash off me this year cause I will go to a game for sure.....Go Lynx!

Considering the fact that Yashin didn't want to be in Ottawa and that he always disappears in the playoffs I think the Sens did very well with this trade. They have some great talent there. They added some grit and a potential Superstar with this trade. I do believe that Yashin is a top 10 player, but if his hearts not in it then he's better off in NY. Ottawa is better off taking the 10 mil US!!! that he would want and sign some of their other players.

Archived