Jambands.ca

Frontier Town Festival web site up

mark tonin

Thanks for the positive feedback, and for helping to spread the word.

I just added a link from the Frontier Town site (under Past Frontier Town Festivals) to Phish Sanctuary so that people who haven't yet seen them check out some of the great photos that bouche took at last year's Labour Day Frontier Town Festival.

Peace, Mark

It'll be MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND...as well as that of giggles and his ever so beautiful sister.

I hope everyone that knows me by name or moniker or aesthetics shows up and parties with myself and about a thousand hippies and bikers.

if we get there early enough we can claim the patch of land we got last year...well i'll be getting a more wooded lot but you guys can get the sanctuary again.

I think that a Saturday afternoon gathering at the saloon might have to happen to put some faces to names, while everyone is still capable of doing so. Although it was magical meeting scottieking by chance during the 2001 Labour Day fest. Maybe I'll just wander around all weekend talking to people that I don't know, with the possibility that I do know them but don't realize it yet.

Peace, Mark

Swell idea, Mark.

We'll all meet for a big meet and greet session. Let's say 4:20 (saloon time) on Saturday afternoon. I'll try to retain a little of my memory of names I learn for use over the rest of the weekend smile.gif" border="0

On anther note:

Who's going to Hookahville the weekend after Frontier Town!! These two festivals back to back really make for a solid foundation for a summer of partyin and boogyin.

kk