Jambands.ca

Hey PHISH STICK!

DevO

Hey! (I'm replying here to the post you put in the "new deal" thread cause I've got a feeling you wouldn't see it otherwise)

Yup I checked out The New Deal's Peterborough show -- pretty awesome! There were 80 people there. Click here and scroll down a bit to see my little review.

As for the BNB show, not sure, but I'll find out and get back to you. Which of the upcoming shows are you hoping to check out? Theres some good ones comin! I know Amon Tobin is all ages, also pretty expensive though. Do you ever get out to the MoHo on Wednesdays for Silverhearts? Going to any of these upcoming shows: St. Patty's Day madness, Nero, Cuff The Duke, DJ Vadim?

Also, when's Funk Odyssey playing next? I'd like to check your band out!

hey man glad tnd went will wish i could have come. i'm but 17 so i have to sneak into the moho to see the silverhearts, but i've done it a few times. they play all ages shows sometimes and i see them then, too.

our next show is on Good Friday, the 18th, at the Gordon Best Theatre. we have some other wicked local bands opening. Admission will be $5. doors will probably open around 7.

there's actualy a very high turn out to the shows for my band as well as the other younger jam bands. alot of the all ages crowd who have never realy been exposed to jam music are now getting into it, which is wicked to see. hope you can check us out. later.

Yeah I still haven't seen Otonabee Groove. A friend of mine is gonna see if they're interested in playing at a house party in early April --- I'll letcha know. Would you be interested in playing some kind of opening slot at the Trash at some point? I might be able to help you out.

Steve - cool, I'll send you an email!

Archived