Jambands.ca

montreal hotels

treyter

Treyter,

There is a 'decent' hotel right on ste. catherine, about two blocks (if that) from the Metropolis. I think it's at 45 ste. catherine, right on the corner of ste. laurent. It's called Auberge de ..... now I don't remember the rest, something like Hotel for Travellers in french.

If you're lucky, you could probably get a stripper in there. It looks pretty divey, but it's actually not bad, my girlfriend and I stayed there a couple of nights.

Hood, if you're looking to steer clear of divey places, just stay off St. Catherine. There are a number of good places on Sherbrooke and that's a 5 min walk from the venue. There's also a decent hostel down by the forum, which would involve taking a 5min cab ride.

Blane, you just keep out of this.

I want to see where August West is going to end up......He doesnt need 'your kind' of advice.

Now, where can he stay for La Triple X avec les danse contact?

I'm the guy getting married here and I need someone to get busted for some other fucker's crime. I want me some good stories, so dont give him 'so-called' good ideas.

There, now Hood, you go have yourself a good time and dont listen to these Yahoo's

trumansmall.jpeg

thanks there Booche...I'll try not to keep that in mind. wink.gif" border="0

I don't get into trouble anymore anyways...don't you realize this yet Booche? I'm a good guy now. -insert evil grin here- I don't do bad things anymore wink.gif" border="0 I play by the rules, and goddamnit I'm proud of who I am because I'm smart enough, kind enough, and gosh darn it: people like me!