Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

Guest Low Roller

I would invest trillions in Nortel shares just so I can fuck with the minds of all the market "analysts" and raise the value of my Mom's retirement savings.

-AND/OR-

I would take a nap in a hammock somewhere sunny.

oh so you're allowed to keep what you buy after the day is over???

i thought it was like a Brewsters Millions type thing where u own nothing after the day is over....

in that case i'd rape the stock market and buy up any cpompanies i'd like to own (say microsoft, cisco, pharmy companies, beer companies, all the oil companies in the world etc. Then build Canada the largest armed forces the world has ever scene (so we could protect ourselves and our friends), then take over columbia, and a few other little mass production units (maybe the states too for fun just to show them who's boss) and make them into exporting facilities for things we really want (ie. sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, etc. etc.)

i know this is yesterday's ?

however...

if i had unlimited funds i'd destroy the idea of money after i'd get every material thing i could ever want or need, and helped countless charities, people, and friends

i'd build awesome concert halls in towns all over for great bands to play

i'd build better mass transit connecting peopleacross the country, and roadways to do the same.

but before that i'd get hood laid.