Jambands.ca

attack of the clones

reba

Attack of the Clones breaks many molds for the Star Wars Saga... one of the reasons why I think some 'fans' might be turned off by it.

The intrigue and necessary development of the Annikin/Padme love story are done extremely well, especially the unravelling of the Jango/Clone mystery.

The plot sequence is unique for Star Wars... a slow, methodical beginning that pulls you into the story line. The real action is left for the end...without a doubt this is doen on purpose and done very well.

As far as some of the 'cheesy' aspects of the film, all I gotta say is if you want to critically analyze any of the Star Wars movies you should read my comments about Roger Ebert's review. None of these movies is meant for that sort of scrutiny. The reason many of us are watching them now with such anticipation is because of the lasting impression they made when we were 7 years old or so! In other words, take the critics hats off, enjoy an age old saga and have a few laughs!

Prepare yourselves for Episode III: Revenge of the Sith!!!

Charlie, every movie is going to be criticized. Deal.

Meanwhile, I thought it was pretty good. The last half hour makes it all worth it. There's a few MAJOR loopholes (that I won't go into, cuz I don't wanna be a spoiler) and Hayden sucks ass, but otherwise, I think this movie was golden.

It's not gonna get nominated for oscars, but it was golden.

i really liked it too. it is just such an amazing saga.....it reminds me of homer (iliad and odyssey) or even the bible. .....i'm talking about the entire epic now, not simply episode 2.

one small character thing i noticed was annikin being whiney.....reminiscent or foretelling of luke. such a tiny detail, but it's those remote things that i love to find.