Jambands.ca

New addition to the Muffin

doubleB

Raggamuffin was stellar again last night. Every show they have done over the last month has been awesome!

The sax player who sat in the the second set last week played the entire show last night and was introduced as the newest member of the RaggaMuffin band. What a tremendous addition to a band which overflowed already. The sax player was shy last week, but not so much last night. He steped up and filled some great spots and had some great back and forth with POPO. The sax players presence made POPO take a step back, lets hope that as they play together more POPO steps back into the drivers seat.

The bass player was extra sick last night. I can't recall ever hearing him funk out with heavy slapping before. He was as funky mess last night

good muffin..... as always

I figured it out: there's a Conservation of Reggae Quality Law at work in Ottawa...as Raggamuffin gets better, every other reggae act in Ottawa (e.g., the ones at Dekcuf) must get worse...

Of course, further investigation, along with measurements, is required...

Aloha,

Brad

I fear next Tuesday if that's the case...

of course, I'm still gonna go..... kinda the way you look at a car wreck as you pass, morbid curiosity I suppose.

Muffin just got better, I can't imagine how the "Live Wires" (tuesday @ dekcuf) could get worse....the only way that could get worse is if the took the drink special away.

I think the Muffin bass player, plays extra hard on Thursdays now, just to wash the tueday trash out of his brain (and mine)

The Tuesday's won't last. Come enjoy them while you can. I know I have JSB booke on a Tuesday in August, so the end is near for the Live Wires

Ole Ole

I have a cot in the basement of Babylon..... I haven't left here in weeks...... I will be here for sure.

H baby, I will still be your friend, though I warn you now, I am planning an extra messy Canada day and I might just take you with me.... hahahahahahaha... you got Tuesday off right?