Jambands.ca

shows in calgary and thereabouts

meggo

RFASP is playing this Monday July 15 (an acoustic show) in Calgary at the Karma Arts House - then at Motion Notion near Edmonton on Sat. July 20th, then the 22nd and 23rd in Banff at the Rose and Crown. Aug. 1st in Victoria at the Lucky Bar.

then

at the KALEIDOSCOPE FESTIVAL in Bralorne BC Saturday Aug 3rd as the event headliner - see jambands.ca front page for more eeeenpho.

plus:

Blue Quarter is in Banff on the 15th and 16th as well (Rose n' Crown) and in Calgary on the 26th at The Venue.

not too shabby.

thanks to you too SG, i went to calgary folk fest last summer and it was the BEST time, seriously i think i had the most fun there of any place all summer. hopefully i can check out the new amp when i'm back in cowtown around the end o' august.

YO SCHWATIVA - everything is a-o-k, thanks for the good vibes; i think i might have myself semi-healed by the beginning of august to make it down to nelson ledges, are you going to that? you should check out the website it looks like hookahville but better! a swimmin hole! : )

Im sure there are more but this is all i know so far:

OH, and DON"T forget about folk fest at the end of the month!!! Among other great acts, Michael Franti and Spearhead will be playing. They just built a brand new amphiteater in princes island park and it looks sweet!! gotta try and get some other acts going on in there:)

July 15th, Recipe @ the Karma Arts House

July 22 and 23rd Blue Quarter @ the Rose and Crown IN BANFF

July 22 and 23rd Recipe @ the Rose and Crown IN BANFF

Friday July 26th and Saturday 27th, Recipe @ The Venue in Kensington

Friday July 26th and Saturday 27th, Blue Quarter @ The Venue in Kensington