Jambands.ca

Anybody else going to see Vida Blue tomorrow?

MarcO

Just wondering. I'm also looking forward to checking out The Slip, whom I've never heard.

Anybody been to the Majestic Theatre before? What's it like? Are drinks expensive? Hopefully, they won't be $9 like at The Fox. [Mad]

Detroit Rock City.

Majestic is a great place to see a small show. Saw moe. there and it was kick ass. security is minimal, doobs are cool and it is Gen. Admin. with only a floor and a stage.

How much is that show MarcO?

To the best of my recolection, drinks were in bottle form [Eek!] and were around 4$US per.

i think schwativa will back me up on this one...get a spot near stage right...it's where the bathrooms are!!!

trust me...it ain't fun trying to fight the crowds at halftime.

i've seen moe. and gov't mule there.

schwativa is right...good security when the show starts and free parking!!! a little scary off the back of woodward but free nonetheless.

Chewie, do you remember those washrooms!!!!!!!!!!! GOD they are gross. Still a good venue.

That moe. show i saw there with Chewie still holds the record for most doobs i ever smoked in the least amount of time. We met these dudes from toledo, OH and we all had a GIANT pass-around. About seven or eight people lit joints at once and just passed them till they were done.....ya i'd say security is LAX.