Jambands.ca

Darien Lake camping

backbacon

So I just realized I tend to suck at driving after an ABB show. Checked out Darien Lake camping. What;s the deal - "Campsites require a 2 night minimum stay during holiday and concert time periods"

Who wnats to stay two nights for a concert taht is on one night. So sure... plus, it says there is nothign avail. what should i do?

thx, k

last time i was there was in 97 for phish. there was a campground down the street that we drove from...don't think it was far at all. probably could have walked. we didn't book a site at all. just drove up and got in. things may have changed though. don't know the name of the place or anything:) just remember there WAS a place near by that we just drove into and got a spot no problem....sorry, probably doesn't help much!

dude, pudds, thats the place! i can't remember much of that place at all (?). i remember it rained and stormed like a MOTHER! these freaks next to us had a huge tent with a huge tank going on inside. i just remember frolicking around in the rain with about 30 other freaks. good times! check it out K, you'll dig it...

I forgot there were "mountains" around there! that would explain the loud thunder:)

Hey Solar Garlic~~~~Remember trippin' out with all these heads at a mini zoo they still have?

Man,I remember sein Camel,A FUCKIMG CAMEL!!!!,man,whooooooaaa!

And just because my girlfriend at the time had these mystical illusions, had called out a "Camel Walk" the day before the show! Boom there it was Pranksters->Jam->Camel Toe"...

Needless to say i PHYSICALLY dropped on the lawn w/a HUUUUGE Grin.

Man,was that girl scared the shits outta me sometimes.

Hows the weather for the Darien/Finger Lakes region>

Peace,pudds

ZOO! THEY HAVE A ZOO!!! i didn't get much further than a hundred yard radius that night. i was penned in pretty good. a camel would have made my head shoot straight off of my shoulders though.....we did sleep at "walden pond" the night/morning befor though. couldn't possibly be the actual place but it was funny as hell at the time. we fell asleep on these picinic benches and woke up to some girls soccer team pointing and wondering about the origin of those stinky weirdos sleeping around their fields....