Jambands.ca

Landlords!

Swifty

yup landlords do suck! mine was banging on my door a few years back and i was ignoring it cause i just puffed so she decided to let herself in so ducanna could measure some windows. there i was with a big red bong and a pile of weed absolutely cooked. she actually asked if i was smoking weed and i actually said no. hehe she new better and told me i would hear from her cop hubbie about when i should move out and i told her to get the hell out. he did call and apologized to me for his wife being a dumbass and asked me to kindly go outside with the herb. funny day!!

How many times have you just puffed a whack of jays or bowls whatever and your landlord knocks on the door a minute later. Was listening to an '89 Axis> ACDC and now she's in the kitchen talking to my girlfriend about the heat. My heart went into my throat. I guess I shouldn't bother worrying it's not that big a deal but that shit just pisses me off when they show up unannounced.

YEAH!

Or your Dorm Floor leaders knocking, you answering, them saying "Trick or treat", watching them slowly disappear in that cloud of smoke you created during the past 45 minutes non-stop bonghittermadness, them hating you already and sending you a written warning..........

Or, 90 Curtis Cr and having Indika living across the hall.

It was all the same thing. I think my heart is alot older than it should be from those types of moments.