Jambands.ca

Thank you to my neighbors and Vancouver Police

weezy

Went to game 1 of the playoffs last night with my girlfriend and a couple of friends; it was awesome, Canucks kicked the Flames' butt. Naturally, we were drinking heavily before we left my house and I inadvertantly forgot to bring my house keys with me on the way out. After the game, we returned to my locked house and attempted to break-in without damaging anything to no avail. So I smashed a window, (just a small one - about 1ft. by 2ft.) unlocked and opened it and climbed in. We gathered inside, had a few more drinks and smoked a couple of big bowls. About 20 minutes later, there's a knock on my door - it's SIX cops who were responding to a call from one of my neighbors. Three of them invite themselves in to my living room. One of them said: "Man, I'm getting high just standing here." to which I responded: "I don't know what you're talking about." > There was a big bag of weed basically on display on my coffee table... However, they did nothing and realized quickly that I lived there and took-off without further incident.

Thank you Vancouver Police Department for being reasonable and thank you neighbors for looking-out for my shit.

same thing happend to me including the weed, but i was living in halifax, and flew back there from toront, when i got out of the cab at my house i rembembered leaving my keys on the hall table in toronto, or i smashed a little peice of glass and broke in, after cleaning up ht mess and smoking a few bowls there cops were banging on my door, there even had my place sourounded, after checking the adress on my licence and having a good laught at me. they told me to open the window, and then hung out for a bit, aparently the one of them lived next door to my place when he was in school

I spoke with the neighbors this evening.. I did thank them and told them what the deal was. > all is well. Booche, I'd say their taste in music is more like Japanese pop karaoke.

former jared: wow - that's the exact same thing, I wonder how often the cops see it, probably all the time...

Mmmmmm

karaoke

Who's the black private dick

that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

(Shaft!)

You're damn right

Who is the man

that would risk his neck for his brother man?

(Shaft!)

Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out

when there's danger all about

(Shaft!)

Right on

You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother--

(Shut your mouth)

But I'm talkin' about Shaft

(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated man

but no one understands him but his woman