Jambands.ca

crazy theatre hijinks this week in ptbo

mikey d

April 28th-30th (this Wed - Fri)

In The SPSS Drama Space (Landsdowne West, past Monoghan)

"For The Love Of Lobsters"

Written and Directed by Mike Duguay (Thats Me)

7:00 P.M.

$5 @ The Door

If you like comedy, satire, abusrdity, brechtian theatre and dance, then this play is right up your alley.

I've spent 2 years putting this project together, it's hard to believe that it will be done as of this friday . . .

If you're in the area, check it out, and if you can't afford it, just ask for me at the door and there'll be no worries.

Cheers! :)

Mike that play was AWESOME!!!!!!! I was truly flabergasted. The acting was stellar (major props to the main character guy, and actually the whole cast); the choreography was creative and quirky and the dancers were spot on. The music selection was too good. The dream scene with the girls doing that choreographed dance to Watermelon Man?!?!? Too much! :: The dialogue was hilarious, and good creative use of the lighting as well. The girl who was with the local tv celebrity was so funny too. An amazing feat for a highschool production! I've seen a handful of plays lately at the Gordon Best and this one took the cake. It would be cool if you could do a run of it at the Best! CHeers and congrats on a job extremely well done. Are you gonna keep writing/producing?