Jambands.ca

Pre- Nero get together

Swifty

My wife Jen and I are going to have some friends over for some pre Nero cocktails before Saturday night at the KBD in Chatham. If anyone would like to stop by for a couple drinks you can email me for directions to our house. robswift26@hotmail.com

All the folks from Chatham are welcome of coarse, except backbacon, schwa, chewie, TC, OB1, stu-dog and zeddy.

Babsy you can't come either! [Razz]

And Mud isn't aloud over either cause she hangs out with that thing that goes by Babs...ewhhhh. Crow, Tara, Loleta and Kuiper either...I don't like their kind much. So pretty much nobody from Chatham but anybody from out of town is welcome! [Roll Eyes]

Screw you Swifty, This is motha fucking OB1 in the house and he's gonna break someone's face. I will be over for the party and nobody will stop me. If they do, their head will be split in two with my 2 X 4. I will be sitting on your door step on Saturday morning waiting for you to let me in so I can drink my case and piss in your ice cube trays. Man I can't wait to party and put holes in walls and peoples cheeks.

See ya soon. OB motha fuckin 1

Archived