Jambands.ca

who's got my heady Phish show?

guigsy

so, it looks like my first phish show will also be my last... 07.06.00 Toronto... what a nite indeed... i didnt know many of their songs, but i had liked their music since i was introduced to them 5 years earlier, i was just getting into the scene, and the show really did blow me away... even from the 400's at the amphitheatre... apparently it was the nite of the famous moma dance... but i remember the squirming coil the most... the mushrooms were great... the ride home was a trip... all of it... i decided i was never going to cut my hair again... that lasted a few years until i needed a job... i had the show once upon a time on a roommates harddrive, but we didnt have a burner, and then his pc shit the bed... for whatever reason, i never really sought it out...

so, i ask you now, phishheads alike, who's got my heady Phish Toronto 07.06.00 trade? or, where can i download it? of the Phish shows in my collection, albeit not that extensive, yet, i figure this one is a must have for me...

any help, phriends? ::

pm or email me scottography@hotmail.com - i'll hook ya up with somethin good.... or at least halfway to decency...

I'm still searching for a good copy of 10.16.96 if anyone can assist me,it would be greatly appreciated,my friend needs this show to have every show he went to.

..just thought I'd piggy back this on your thread. ;)

so i hadnt planned a special 700th post... but i guess that one was as good as i could get! hah..

tube, if you wanna send me your mailing info, i can send something out to ya early next week, or i have some stuff on my hard drive right now that i can upload to ya, if you wanna set that up... i havent listened to any of the stuff i have sitting on my pc yet, so i cant say if its good or not.. but some of the slip sets i have look pretty good..