Jambands.ca

Lucy & Sarah from Trailer Park Boys......

onthejourney

So Lucy and Sarah from the Trailer Park Boys will be hosting a karoke party on saturday june 5th at the Huether hotel in Waterloo.

My friend that is organizing this sent me an email and here it is with the info on that night and what else they are doing while they are in town. I think the $10 is if you want to become a member of the Trailer Park Boys Tribute Club otherwise i believe then it is $3 normal at the door if you don't wear your finest trailer trash clothes.hehe.

1. Annual General Party for World Peace hosted by Lucy and Sarah from the Trailer Park Boys

2. Sarah and Lucy’s Waterloo Weekend Itinerary

We have to pay to fly these lovely ladies into town. We're finaincing it by selling memberships. Good for one year. More info in the following...

1 Annual General Party for World Peace hosted by Lucy and Sarah from the Trailer Park Boys

Saturday June 5th @ the historic Huether Hotel in Uptown Waterloo (59 King St. N). Doors open at 8:00pm. WTPBTC membership need for admission (available at the door or in advance for $10 good for one year at the Unique Shoppette (41 King St. North))

Featuring:

World Peace Karaoke Contest – begins at 9:00pm

“What’s in the Box” trivia game show

$3 penalty at the door for anyone not dressed in their Sunnyvale best! Must be legal drinking age to attend [19].

For memberships or details please email letstalkdontbeshy@yahoo.ca or

call David at 884-8160.

More information available at www.tpbtributeclub.ca

2. Weekend Itinerary

Friday June 4th

5:00pm U-Brew for World Peace (Lion Beer Factory @ 747-BREW)

8:00pm Diluted Treasurers @ Zero to One Studios – 107 King St. West downtown Kitchener. $3 cover all proceeds to an environmental bicycle circus.

Midnight Club Abstract

Saturday June 5th

11:00 Lunch at Ethels

8:00pm Annual General Party for World Peace – featuring karaoke and “What’s in the Box” trivia. Hosted by Lucy and Sarah.

Sunday June 6th

12:30-2:00pm Waterlooians.ca Ladies Luncheon @ Huether Hotel

3:00pm-11:00pm memorial concert for Matt Osborne in Victoria Park (Kitchener). 50 bands scheduled to perform.

Monday June 7th

7:00am-8:00am Kool FM 105.3

8:00am breakfast at Mels Diner

For more details call 884-8160, ask for Dave.

www.tpbtributeclub.ca

Waterloo's Trailer Park Boys Tribute Club