Jambands.ca

Possible ride from Coventry to Toronto on 8/16?

Blane

Hey all,

I know it's way too early still, but I've got to book a flight here and want to be flying out of Toronto on the night of the 16th after Coventry. Any chances that anyone knows for sure that they'll be going to the shows and driving back to the toronto area afterwards? I'd totally appreciate it!!! Thanks!

:: Thanks #2. No worries about the Geneva leg. the ever-pleasant staff of air canada will have the honour of taking care of that bit. I'll post again as we get a bit closer to the date and make a solid plan.

looks like it won't be a major problem though!

Not sure if this is any help.. but I'm hoping to put an in and out team together for this one..

I'm in Australia right now, returning and starting work the start of July. That means the most I can get off is the monday for Coventry... so the plan is to take off Friday after work, drive straight there, and then make it back for work on Tuesday.

If anyone out there in and around Toronto feels like renting a car with me and doing that, that'd be great, or if anyone is doing that and has room that'd be great too.

Help me out, or help me help you out!