Jambands.ca

Coffee and Bailey's #1 down the hatch.....

Hux

Guest Low Roller

I knew the Liberals were cocky, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't you be canvassing door-to-door offering sponsorships in exchange for votes? :: ::

....what do you think I've been doing for the last week!!! a week of 14 hour days doesn't deserve a day off? ::

No that's fine, tar us with that sponsorship CRAP and vote (directly or indirectly = NDP) for the gay bashers, but better wear a condom bud, or when you get back from Iraq your girlfriend's lack of access to abortion, may result in a Little Roller, and all your tax cut dollars will be going to pablum (and healthcare). ::

Guest Low Roller

If only Martin played a saxophone or some other musical instrument. The choice would be so much easier.

Where's Ross Perot when you need him?

You know what, I've given Hux more shit about the Liberals than anyone lately. But ya know what we're staring into the Abyss of a Conservative gov't and it ain't pretty. I live in Ed Broadbents riding (actually right next door to his campaign headquarters) and I was almost certainly voting NDP or maybe even Green or a write in candidate of Wook #17. Now I'm scared shitless. Voting NDP or Green is starting to feel the same as it would to vote Nader in the States, you're not helping anyone but the Conservatives. Of course it is still 4 weeks till the election and it appears that the Right has topped off to early, good knows Canadians hate a front runner, so it could easily sway back into the good for the Libs, in that case I'll be re-aligning myself back to my real choice....C'mon Wook #17 don't fail me know!

At the very least vote Liberal, so Hux won't have to bum drinks/money/heroin all the time, it will add up trust me. ::

Some good points freakfuck but give it a few weeks: a Conservative candidate is bound to say something really stooooopid about homosexuality or immigrants or something or other and that'll take care of any surge in support. CONFIRMED BRAH!