Jambands.ca

dance lesson #1

NewRider

so tonight i took it upon myself to show up at the local loser dance club in town for an eye closer after i ran out of lucky's. someone needs to tell these kids that dancing isn't just about rubbing your ass into some strangers crotch so that's what i did with very few words. i went to school with the loser dj and convinced him to throw on some Parliament Funkadelic to show these jerks just how to cut a rug! and thats exactly what i did!!! fu©k those jerks, everyone pretty much walked off the dance floor but hey, more room for me i thought! im pertty sure they all thought i was high on drugs... and really... who's to say?!?! i finished my drink and left after that

the end

I recall those bars. One night, I walked up to this broad that was a couple of years older than me from my alma highschool doesnt matter. It seemed like a good idea to tell her that I had had a crush had on her had since had grade 10.

Needless to say, I was full of buds and booze, sandwiched by some boomers. Well, little do I know, she sucks me into buying her 2-6 drinks. As she was sucking down the sixth, she tells me she has to leave.

Later that night, I got busted by the cops for drinking in public.

The moral of the story is this:

Bust A Move when Sex Machine comes on. If you dont, you might regret it.