Jambands.ca

Anyone see Dave Matthews Band last night?

NewRider

I'm still trying to get the stench of losers off my clothes!

I came down with a friend with the intention of sneaking into Molson Amp to see Keller Williams open and then leave to go see Bela Fleck. Well, we both came over the fence easily and came up to the over sold lawn to find Keller Williams had finished. It was a 20 minute walk back to the car so we figured we might as well stay for a bit.

So the band walks out and everyone goes bonkers, this didn't stop until the end of the show. DMB fans seem like a very excitable bunch, at one point I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while and started talking to him by his seat. Some guy with a hockey hat a beer shirt comes up and pushes me out of the way and says "don't even think about taking my fuckin' seat"! I told him it's not about the seats it's about the music brah. Another loser asked me if I was Charles Manson :: A lot of cute girls around but unless you look like Dave Matthews they wouldn't piss on your gums if your teeth were on fire.

I still think Carter is one of the best drummers I've ever seen live but DMB in itself still sucks major ass.