Jambands.ca

Heat Vision and Jack

zero

I dunno,maybe its just me here, but I find Jack Black about as entertaining as a impacted wisdom tooth.Does he ever portray any other type of character?

I will give him one thing (and this is merely my opinion),he's a alot better as a half rate comedian then he is as a musician,that Tenacious D sh!t is awful.

He's sorta the "Our Lady Peaces" of the movie world,all the college kids will love it,because their friends do & its cool to...

::

I think he's really hit or miss. He's really played out his whole schtick though I must agree- he's very much like Robin Williams, Mike Myers (I HATE THAT GUY!) or even Jim Carrey in that regard (although williams and carrey have been somewhat saved by dramatic turns that myers needs to do more of like as Keith Moon).

Yeah,I've gotten a laugh here and there from the guy,but my ex makes me laugh now & then also...

I just have trouble with those 2D,almost self-inflicked-typecasts some of those comedians/actors/actor turned rock star/rock star turned actor types do and you mentioned some of my top disliked comedians,although I can get a laugh from Myers,I agree with only going by read reviews that Myers has to do more stuff like the Moon movie and even Club 54 was a good role for em,I thought he played it well.