Jambands.ca

Argh...Phishhook doing it again to me...

Esau

For the last two weeks,I can log in to my list,at least to the summary of it,when I click the edit shows option,I'm directed back to the log in,so I log in...and yep,I'm taken right back to the same spot,I can view it but I am not allowed to edit it.

So,I figure I'll go to the forums (first time ever) and just ask someone there whats up,but keeping with their sh!tty standard of website poorness I can't post cause they say I'm not logged in,so once again I log in,then I am told that forum doesn't exsist,even though I'm reading the fuckin thing.

I really have to come up with somthing here because I am getting sick of having to wait weeks to add shows to my list.

Anyone else having problems with it?

Thanks Shain,

I took a screen shot to be more clear of where I am logging into.

I can log in to this spot:

59130704.jpg

......but when I hit edit shows,I am directed right back to log in screen and if I log in again I am stuck in a loop that keeps taking me back to the log in.

I recently upgraded to XP Pro if that has anything to do with it.I also verified my email with Phishhok and clicked the link in the verification email etc.

Funny Greg, I've had no problems today, and I've used it more today than I have in weeks... (added 3 Drums & Tuba shows and a Schwillbillies show). Maybe it's 'cause I'm on a Mac that it's ok? Wish I could be of some assistance...

Has nothing to do with what type of computer,has just to with that site sucks the hairy ass of lameness.

This occured on three different computers in the last week,one being a Mac.(I was thinking of buying one (Mac) until I spent a few hours yesterday on one...not now.)

e-mail Leonard directly. He'll fix the problem.

I imagine after the 5 or 6 emails I've already sent in the last couple weeks if he hasn't replied by now,I doubt another email will help.

I noticed I have no problem deleteing my list...

Thanks anyway Shain.

Aww well,at least I have some of a list to trade with still.

etree has a incorrect data base and Phishhook wont let me edit.

Anyone know any other sites I can try instead?