Jambands.ca

pics of Phish, Ed Sullivan Theatre Marquee 6/21/04

Groove Fetish

Nice pictures Groove Fetish, Just thought I'd ask are you the girl with the glasses in the middle of that picture? If so I've seen you at more shows than I could count. I believe I even saw you at bonnaroo one of these past couple of years. I just wanted to say "Hello, my name is Tim Batke." and nice pics.

hey yah- that's me Timmy B! and you betcha see me a alot- well any where I can manage to get myself to that I want!

And Bonnaroo we were at 1 and 2 but not this last one, 3.

thanks for the compliments!

it was quite the show to buzz into NY for after Spac and Pre Deercreek!

see ya soon.

tashak aka groovefetish

tasha i'm oozing with jealousy that you were there, but even more so with happiness that you and pete were a part of what was obviously a very magical moment in time. hearing the tapes from that day, with the crowd singing wilson louder than the band was playing was the first time i realized phish was really over. i so wish i could have been there. the next time i see you guys you're going to have to tell me every moment of it all!

If i had heard about the marquee thing it would have been one of those things i dismissed as so cool it couldn't happen.

As for the toys, no i haven't, but if you gave them to jay this weekend, he's still out partying and i haven't seen him yet. will you guys be making it into the city to catch any of the bluesfest next weekend?

Yah- I gave them to Jay- so make sure to get them from him- they have to be in someones car he was riding in (meggo's I think?) and I put them straight to his hand while we about to leave and while we were by the cars! so it has to be around- hopefully Darius hasn't given up on the tiger coming home to him!

And I think a fair number of people also dismissed the marquee show as nothing.

wasn't I lucky eter's such a freak he insisted!