Jambands.ca

Is anything going on in Hamilton or near areas?

CampBum

I have a break this Monday, Tuesday, and hopefully Wednesday .. im new to the area ( working up at a camp in St. George) and im searching for some good music, people, and fun.. if anyone knows anything going on in the Brantford, cambridge, hamilton, toronto, or anything an hour or 2 away give me a shout.. thanks Cheers.. CampBum

There's usually something going on in Hamilton at 33 Hess and the Casbah on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The last few Tuesdays Jamie Oakes has played 33 Hess but I think it's back to Steve Strongman next week....Brian Griffith plays every Wednesday. The Casbah has open jam on Tuesdays and Doug Feaver on Wednesdays. If you can make it to Hamilton on the weekend I recommend Truths & Rights at Pepper Jack's this Saturday. You can check out Hamilton's weekly entertainment mag at www.viewmag.com.

The Truths & Rights info can be found by clicking here

cheers

Tuesday night is the best in Hamilton! If you love rock and roll go see Steve Strongman! also you can go right down the road to the Lazy Flamingo and see a band that does perfect covers of so many classic bands like zepplin and the beatles called freedom train

Ghost Town!!! PM me if you need directions, me and gator and J-ROC (watch that kid) are heading up tonight/tomorrow... It's in Durham, come and feel the heady dank vibes... 2 kick ass bands - Diesel Dog and The Resinators... Word...

hopefully Wednesday,

think you'll really dig Doug Feaver at The Casbah, a Canadian institution... while you're in that area, pop over to the village for a cheap shot at the Side Bar and then some Brian Griffith at 33 Hess than back for more Doug to close out your night... good times!

whats happening this week at the Ring in Brantford on Monday, Browntownians?

if there isn't much, I've been going to the Casbah in Hamilton for cheap Martini's, there's something called Unsound Musical Experiments which sounds kind of interesting

the post a few up will do the job for a Tuesday

if you come into Hamilton let us know, we'll get a crew together and show ya around