Jambands.ca

Westerners?

weezy

Are there any westerners out there lurking in the shadows (other than me, c-towns and purple foot?) The 'west' cavern is a ghost town. Therefore, I will shamelessly advertise here.

Themasses

Saturday August 21st

Backstage Lounge, Vancouver

This is the big end-of-summer blowout, all of our remaining summer energy will be spent. EVERYTHING MUST GO! To make room for the Fall, when we will be ON TOUR. (see that c-towns - it says ON TOUR - hide your toothpaste!) Our drummer is taking a break from school, so we should make it out to the east finally.

liveatfairview.jpg

Cheers!

Heyyy, welcome to the 'Skanktuary' dougout (do I know you?)

Well, until recently we have had a problem touring for more than a week or 2 due to our smarty-pants drummer who was working on his Phd at UBC. In fact, after our last tour, (of BC and AB) he got in huge sh!t from his prof, which resulted in some reprimands and general 'trouble' for poor Ali. However, he has decided to take a hiatus from the mental-madness and play the freakin drums like he was born to do.

So, since we have the green light, we will tour as far and wide as we possibly can. I am hoping we can go coast to coast. We first need to finish our studio CD (we're about half done) then we're off. Lock-up your chickens!!

Its about freeken time, finish that disc already its been far to long brah.

So you need to play Calgary on a weekend day so we can get you a decent crowd and I'll definatly be out at the HO.

As always, I've got your heady crash space and free stuff to loot when you finally get this band you keep talking about rollin.

heh! that's where i saw themasses wasn't it weezy? over on granville island? i got my car towed, but it was pretty fun nonetheless. we ended up walking all the way across the granville bridge, only to get denied at the hotel... but then some guy gave us a balloon animal, and we got a ride back across town in a limo, crazy. hey, purple foot was there too! funny. looks like it's definitely time to check out this band again! :)

I remember meeting y'all - weren't you supposed to stay at the hostel? I'm pretty sure I booked you in there since I worked there at the time...

...and Esau, we'll definately hit-up the Hammer (cough) I went to school in Oakville when I was a young-un. (which is sorta close)