Jambands.ca

Ottawa phone numbers?

zero

I'm really struggling here guys. I feel like a woman must after being raped (sorry if that is inappropriate). The whole thing happened so fast and I had no chance to respond. If someone like Bouche or Hendrick could post their number to the board or PM it to me I could use someone to talk to.

....hey Kung.....sorry you had to experiance such a dose of violence there buddy. You might want to call the emergany ward or check the phone directory for some kind of help line or something.Something run by counslers who know what you're experiancing and can give you informed tips on how to deal with what you experianced(feel free to e-mail me these tips..heehaw).......tramatic, violent, experiances are no fun....hope ya feel better soon. :)....and trust "me"-lashing out never gets ya very far. :: :)

hey again buddy....I never gave you Hendricks number but I guess he got yours and is trying to reach ya. Feel free to call me too.....though I'm a lousy phone talker. To be honest I genuinly feel you should call a help line....at least they ought to be able to help you make sense of the emotions you're probably cycling through.....and let that million page thread die.....I suspect it's for the best.....I was going to pm this but felt you may need abit of public support...not to say you've been the sweetest pea...I just from what you've said about yourself mentally have 'an idea' of where you're mabey at....exspecially with the trama of being shitkicked.could be a wrong move..don't know....not trying to start another million page thread... Peace. Julia 839-0055....I'm on dial up so if I'm on the computer its no go...I can be reached untill about midnight usually.

Take care,get some rest and eat a banana :)

...oh ya if you call...it's going to come up long distance and may not give a name....so leave a message w/number.....that sneaky,sneaky, bitch,c@nt,student loan collector is a sneaky,sneaky, bitch and I'm not very prone to picking up unidentified long distance calls because of her sneaky,stalking ways. ::...can't wait till I've paid that sh!t.