Jambands.ca

Cream Reuniting??????

AD

Also a huge Police fan. A serious gateway to reggae. Did anybody catch Copeland on the Oysterhead tour? Caught them at Massey Hall when they came through; I think it's one of my top five shows. And I'm a moderate Phish fan, but the project was so heavy on the Claypool influence, and with Copeland on drums they were unstoppable. Would love to see another record and tour from those guys.

But oh yeah...Cream! Awesome. Even if they don't book a tour, this week at Albert Hall has DVD written all over it. We'll see if Baker and Bruce can still hold their own. Despite Clapton's Ad Com leanings in the past 15 years, he can still tear it up, as anybody who has seen him live recently can attest. Yeah, the tickets cost too much, but what are you going to do...

in regard to what constitutes "what is "Floyd?", it's all subjective. There are those critics/die hard fans who even claim Floyd ended once Syd got the boot.

Personally, I love and appreciate Floyd throughout their various stages. My 1994 ticket stub says Pink Floyd all over it (Astronomy Domine opener!!!)!

SUre, a Floyd reunion with Waters and Syd :P would be neat-oh but I honestly don't see it happening. I think Waters is too true to himself and his ego to fall back and rock out "Money" with the boyos again.