Jambands.ca

One More Saturday Night...at the Pepper Jack!!!

dark_starr

It had been awhile since Rose Garland and Caution Jam shared a bill; now that we've got this one under our belt, I can definitely say the we're going to have to do this again...real soon! CJ were superb; the Shakedown and the China > Rider jams were particularly wonderful!

As for the Rose Garland set, here's how it went:

Help On The Way > Slipknot > Franklin's Tower; Unbroken Chain > Eyes Of The World > King Solomon's Marbles jam > Playing In The Band > Uncle John's Band > Jam > Morning Dew > Uncle John's Band (reprise) > Jam > Playing In The Band (reprise) > Iko Iko tease > Not Fade Away

Encore:

Sugar Magnolia > Scarlet Begonias > Sunshine Daydream > One More Saturday Night

Thanks for coming, and I hope that y'all enjoyed yourselves. As always special thanks to Ken (happy birthday!) and the rest of the PJC staff. Hopefully we'll see a few of you on November 20th at the Merchant Ale House in St. Catherines, or on the 27th at the Lancaster Tavern in Waterloo!

'till then,

Chuck

Had a good time - first time seeing both bands due to whatever...

Only caught a few CJ songs but was enjoyable. RG was fun, caught the set up until halfway though Morning dew and had to go home. Would have liked to have seen the Sugar>Scarlet, but fell asleep to the Grateul Dead Movie DVD anyway, as our little one had crawled into bed with my wife so I slept on the couch.