Jambands.ca

GTB 2004-11-27 available for download

bradm

Another day, another Grand Theft Bus upload...ho, hum... ;)

GTB's Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004 show at Babylon in Ottawa is now available for download:

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=20215

It's one solid two hours of Bus. The mics were on stage, so the vocals aren't as prominent in the mix as I'd like, and Dennis' gear (guitar and keys) are panned hard left, but the stereo spread is such that you can hear both guitars distinctly. (And if anybody knows the names of the tracks named "?", please let me know. One of them was sung by Dennis, but it wasn't "Annoying And Blue", which they also played that night.)

Enjoy!

Aloha,

Brad

I'll have to dig through the vault ( :)), but yes, it was Toronto, 2002-12-27 or something like it, at Healey's.

I did a transfer of it, and found it didn't come out well (I had the levels up too high during the transfer and things got distorted); I'm not sure I tried another transfer before my DAT died. I'll see what I've got; if I did a better transfer, it'll go up, otherwise, I'll re-listen to what I did transfer and see if it sounds OK or not. (That's the only FC show I've got.)

Aloha,

Brad

[color:"purple"] Don't make me come over there, I'll cut you, you know I'll cut you... :)

Aloha,

Brad

whoa! thats eerily similar to what i heard down on the street from my window last night. only this dude was clearly not using the purple font. he was absolutely genuine when he topped it off with the final warning, "LISTEN... I WILL KILL YOU!", then stormed away. some dude probably provoked the wrong accounts manager who just lost his biggest account... to his best friend... who also stole his woman... and moved into his house.... all that day... poor guy.

anyways, the bus, yeah, good stuff, thanks for the upload brad. love the bus. cant get enough.