Jambands.ca

drums, didges, rattles, etc. for sale

onthejourney

hey all! I am just promoting the business of some friends of mine out west who have just gotten their website off the ground. They run Moon Rise Music out in Duncan BC. I myself I have seen these drums and didges etc. and they are of exceptional quality and so much love and time is put into making each piece. If any of you are looking for some new instruments, you would not go wrong in purchasing from them not to mention you would be supporting "local" Canadian folks. Give the website a look....

http://www.moonrisemusic.ca/site.php?action=intro

......and pass it on!!! :: :: ::

thanks paisley! i hope some other people did the same. Chris is truly amazing at what he does. When I was out there for their wedding I asked my friend Ali (his wife) where he learned to work with wood (school or the like) and he just taught himself...he is blessed with such a wonderful talent. He even made their wedding rings with teak, cedar and perduk (sp?)...if i had a scanner i would post it up...they are very beautiful as well.

Hear here - I'm lucky enough to have had the opportunity to purchase 2 djun-djuns, a beautiful drum stand, 2 shakers and several sticks and mallets from Moonrise music.

Chris' work is simply the most beautiful I have ever seen. If you're really ready for your dream drum, check out Chris' website.

Pics of my bass drums: http://www.fatbass.ca/djuns.htm.

Thanks for the update :)

I was talking on the phone with Chris the other day and I said "You must feel so tense!" - his reply was something like "nope, not really - I feel great." It was cool.

That'll be some kind of kid! Lots of drums for him/her to play with, that's for certain.

hope Ontario isn't too Onterrible.

K